Thursday, March 30, 2006

ORPHEUS X


A bit out of my element last evening. We made that trip to Zero Arrow again, but this time on the correct Wednesday. We attended the pre-performance swarre' where the food was extraordinary. Les and I feel honored every time we're invited to a performance at the A.R.T. especially when it's directed by Robert. Do I understand exactly what is going on during these plays? - hell no. I can only try. I can however tell when everyone in the audience loves the play..like last night.
So much sybolism and reference to things I don't understand usually paralyze my lips. Takes me 24 hours to think about all that has happened. But simply too late to answer questions from people and performers after the play..."How did you like it?" - My response, "congratulations! That was amazing!

No comments: